.. vstup do vaultu .. orientace .. vaultmasteři .. contact us .. galerie .. kniha hostí .. fórum .. archiv ..
Chcete opravdu nahlásit tento příspěvek?
Autor: JaW
Text: Chris Avellone na Bethesda fóru

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?s=210882e84e88f1503c401290e6ad552a&showtopic=1073536&st=100&p=15610295&#entry15610295

QUOTE (Expresate @ Feb 4 2010, 11:42 AM) *
This ones for Chris Avellone;

You helped make Fallout 2, right? I think everybody agrees that Fallout 3 was different, but have you done anything to make NV be more like the first two? Or are you following in Bethesda\'s footsteps? To me it wouldn\'t matter either way. I\'m just wondering.

Chris - Yep, I did area design and encounter design for F2 (worked on Vault City\'s third and final iteration, companions: Cassidy and Myron, special encounters, New Reno, Raider Camp, and the EPA, which got canned - and good thing, too, we already had too many locations) and some perk designs. Brian Menze, Feargus, Chris Jones, Scotty Everts, and Dan Spitzley are all here, all worked on Fallout 2, not all of them are on New Vegas, though.

The trailer is the only thing I can point to to answer your question, can\'t say much more than that. Josh and John Gonzalez (our creative lead and master of all things plot-related) put together a great story with some fun new mechanics, and they know their Fallout. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) I think we\'re using all the stuff we\'ve been kicking around for the past ten+ years with RPGs and seeing how they can be applied to New Vegas on both the plot and system side.
Kontaktní údaje